With hotels, airline tickets, transportation, food, and other expenses, we all know that vacations can get pretty pricey. Help your clients save once they get to their destination and ensure that they have unforgettable fun with some discounts and deals!
The Islands of Hawaii
Take a look through some of the many discounted Hawaii activities to maximize your client’s vacation budget! Some activities include:
- Star of Honolulu, Oahu’s most popular sunset dinner cruise! With four different packages and pricing options, there is something for every type of budget. From the luxurious Five Star featuring a gourmet multi-course dinner and live jazz musicians to the budget friendly Pacific Star that includes a delicious buffet dinner and a Hawaiian show, you will be sure to find something to suit most any traveler.
- Mountain Tubing, Kauai’s #1 activity is not only some of the most fun your clients will have on the Garden Isle, but if you book five days in advance, the tour price is discounted! Be sure to check out some of the many rave reviews on the activity page and you can be rest assured that your clients will come back thrilled with your recommendation!
- Volcano & Waterfall Helicopter Tour, the best way to see the Big Island of Hawaii, has a great deal if you book clients on the Early Bird flight. They can start their day early and save, all at the same time. If your clients are looking to continue their day on the east side of the island, they can check areas like Rainbow Falls, Hilo Town, and of course, the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
No matter where your clients are wanting to visit while they are in Japan this spring, there are hundreds of activities that are available for a discount! Just a few of these activities include:
- Snorkeling & SCUBA in Okinawa, is a fantastic way to see the underwater paradise around the Kerama Islands. With a great discount and free gifts, this activity is one that you can definitely recommend to any clients that are heading to Japan’s island paradise which is home to color fish and sea turtles too.
- Maiko Show, Meet & Greet, and All-You-Can-Drink Sake in Kyoto, the premiere activity in one of Japan’s oldest city is an affordable option for families and groups. The more you book, the cheaper it gets! What better way to experience the rich culture of Japan than a private dinner and show that is straight out of the history books and movies.
- Sanrio Puroland in Tokyo, where Hello Kitty meets Disney in a unique indoor theme park that embraces the “kawaii” culture of Sanrio. Whether your clients have children or are fans of the characters themselves, these discounted tickets will offer them a day of fun and fantasy that they will not soon forget. Not to mention that they will also get to skip the tickets lines so they can head in and start their fun as soon as they arrive.
There are a number of discounted activities in Korea that will be perfect for any spring break visit, and here are some of the activities that you can offer your clients:
- Seoul Royal Esthe Spa Facial & Body Treatments in Myeongdong, is not only a great deal, but with the added gifts and bonuses, your clients will be able to have all of their cares swept away! This is a wonderful booking option for anyone heading to Korea since it can be easily scheduled in between other tours, before meals, first thing in the morning, etc.
- Icheon Pottery, Korean Folk Village & Suwon Hwaseong Tour, an amazing deal for groups of three or more, will have your clients exploring a UNESCO World Heritage site that has beautifully persevered Korean folk village and a pottery site that has grown as a center of ceramic arts and creations.
- NANTA Show in Myeongdong, one of the most popular shows in Korea and highly reviewed too! There are options for both matinee and evening shows, and both offer discounts that will most certainly help your clients save on their visit to Korea. This show combines comedy, magic, and acrobatics with the fun of a cooking spectacular. Since the show uses no words, there is also no language barrier either!
From the United Kingdom to Lithuania, there are discounts available all across Europe! Took a look and see what you can offer your clients:
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle & Bath Tour from London, is a “go to” option for families with a family friendly tour, as well as a “family discount” that will definitely help out a budget conscious traveler. Home to the royal family for over 900 years, a visit to Windsor Castle is a must see for any visit to the UK, and then they can feel the ancient wonder as they explore the mystery of Stonehenge.
- Pisa & Florence Visit from Rome, the more the merrier with this tour’s incredible group discount! For any clients that want to experience the beauty and wonder of Italy, this semi-private tour will take them to all of the major destinations that offer amazing picture perfect opportunities in two Tuscan cities in one day. Italy can be pricey, so this is a great way for them to save.
- Palacio del Flamenco Show in Barcelona, for an evening perfect for both couples, families, and groups! Your clients will feel the spirit of Spain without having to break the bank, and with dancing and dinner, what more could they ask for?
- There are many “Early Booking Discounts” available so you will want to book those as far in advance as possible.
- Group discounts are a great way for families and large groups to keep their holiday within their budget.
- Each area page has a “See All Special Deals” that you can check out and see if there are any options that you would like to recommend to your clients.
With so many discounted tour options, it can often be difficult to find the perfect recommendation for your clients, so do not hesitate to speak with any of our Tours & Activity Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you pick the best options!