How Can We Help?
< Back
You are here:

Do you send payments to individual agents who work for a larger company?

No, the commission payments are sent to the registered bank account listed under the Travel Agent account only. If you need to have payments sent to you directly, you will need to sign up for your own Travel Agent account.

Previous Can I still sign up for the Travel Agent Program even if I don’t have an IATA number?
Next How will I know if my application to the Travel Agent Program has been approved?
Table of Contents