What could be better than simply adding a link to your website, blog, or social media platform, and having commission checks automatically start coming in? Now you can! With the VELTRA Affiliate Program, you just easily add links to any of our activity or informational pages, and with just one click from anyone who visits your site, you could start earning additional commission.
VELTRA Affiliate Site Examples
You might be wondering how an affiliate site looks or how they work, and here are just a few of our top affiliate partners so you can see this easy to use program at work.
Love Big Island is a Hawaii travel guide that has information about the Big Island of Hawaii, and as you go through the website, you will see that there are a number of links to many tours and activities. Should anyone click on an affiliate link and then subsequently book anything on VELTRA in the next 30 days, a commission will be earned. Just like that!
Food Tours Japan focuses on a number of food tours and activities throughout Japan, and it utilizes a number of affiliate links. On this particular page, there are links to specific Geisha and Maiko experiences, but depending on what you are interesting in promoting, you have the option to linking any of the thousands of tour options on VELTRA, as well as the many informational pages as well.
How do you use the Affiliate Program?
- First sign up for the Share-a-Sale affiliate network. This website will keep track of your commission and all payments will be handled automatically each month.
- Once you are approved and logged in to Share-a-Sale, search for either VELTRA or HawaiiActivities.com, and request to join. Your application will be quickly approved and then you will be on your way!
- You will now be provided custom links (and banners, widgets, and more) that you can add to your company website, blogs, Facebook posts, and any other online source.
- Anyone who clicks on this link and books anything on the VELTRA or HawaiiActivities.com website for the next 30 days will earn you up to 7% commission. It is as easy as that!
Top Tips & Affiliate Information
- Don’t forget that these affiliate links can also be used in email newsletters, Facebook posts, Instagram stories, as any other company related online media.
- You can use affiliate links even if you don’t have a website or use social media since the links can be emailed to clients as well. Once they book, and continue to book, you will receive a commission automatically.
- Once an affiliate link is clicked, a cookie will be placed in the client’s browser so that anything that they book for the next 30 days will mean a commission for you!
If you have any questions about the VELTRA Affiliate Program, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime!