When your client’s desire the very best, and when luxury is key, the many high-end and private tour and activity options on VELTRA – HawaiiActivities.com is the place to be! We pride ourselves in offering not only unforgettable luxury and private expeditions, but many are available exclusively on VELTRA as well!
Take a look at some of the options available in the continental United States, Hawaii, Asia and in Europe.
Amazing Adventures Across America
Coast to coast, from Los Angeles to New York City, if your client’s are wanting to experience the beauty and wonder of North America in style, there are a number of tours and activities right at your finger tips.
Take a look at just a few of the many options that are available including romantic dinner cruises, thrilling helicopter tours, private expeditions, and many others.
- VIP Tickets to the Broadway Hit “Hamilton” & Private Backstage Experience: With record breaking sales and a packed house each night, getting tickets to “Hamilton,” can often be tricky, and normally purchases must be made months in advance. Your clients be can now be rest assured knowing that they will have some of the best seats in the theater, and also enjoy the incredible opportunity for a cast “meet and greet” backstage once the curtain goes down.
- A Decadent Evening on the Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise: An evening of luxury awaits on the breathtaking glass-enclosed Bateaux. Your clients will be able to soak in the sight of the majestic New York City skyline while dining on upscale gourmet cuisine as they cruise along the Hudson River. The meticulously coordinated evening will be one to remember, and the climate controlled boat will ensure an amazing experience no matter the season.
- Fly High On a Grand Canyon Helicopter Flights & Picnic: Las Vegas is known for its flashy night life and numerous casinos, but located outside of Sin City is the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon. For client’s wanting a one-of-a-kind experience, what could be better than an epic helicopter flight over the vast crevasse, and then a picnic lunch or dinner complete with champagne toast on the canyon floor?
- Three Day Eco-Friendly Camping Expedition in Yosemite National Park: Your client’s next visit to San Francisco can be the holiday of a life time with a three day camping trip among the towering trees of Yosemite. They also won’t be “roughing” it since the campsite comes complete with restrooms and hot showers, their days will be filled with hiking and sightseeing, and their evenings with delicious dinners, bonfires, hot tubs, and more!
Head Over to the Hawaiian Islands
Hawaii has long been a popular destination for guest from around the world, and although well known for its pristine beaches, delicious cuisine, and fun-filled outdoor activities, the islands are also the perfect spot for anyone looking to enjoy the finer things in life. Take a look at some of the luxurious dinner cruises, private sightseeing tours, incredible spa packages, or high flying helicopter tours that are offered through the land of Aloha!
- A Five Star Experience on the Star of Honolulu Dinner Cruise: Whether you are celebrating a birthday, honeymoon, anniversary, or simply wanting an evening to remember, the Five Star option on the Star of Honolulu is like no other. Not only will your client’s have access to the ship’s exclusive upper deck, but also enjoy a fine dining experience complete with live jazz musicians, and a priceless view of the Waikiki coastline.
- Explore the Kaneohe Sandbar on a Private Boat Tour: One of the most popular destinations on Oahu is the sandbar located on the island’s east shore. The water is calm and clear, and the sandbar offers a unique opportunity to frolic in the middle of the ocean. Your clients can now experience this adventure without any fuss or crowds on an exclusive snorkeling and boat tour complete with lunch and beverages.
- See the Big Island on a Spectacular Helicopter Flight: Your clients will get to see the very best of the Big Island of Hawaii on a premium helicopter flight. Not only does this tour go over some of the most beautiful areas of the Big Island, but they will have the flight on a helicopter that boasts individual comfort seeing, large viewing windows, and much more. With almost two hours in the air, there is no better way to explore the Big Island!
- A Choice of Four Ultimate Adventures in Maui: These four tours offer what is undeniably the most luxurious tour options in Hawaii. Not only will your client’s receive expert service, but each activity has been hand selected to make sure that every guest will have a day that they will continue to rave about for years to come. From helicopter tours to a waterfall hike, these are the ultimate in Maui tours and activities.
- The Best of Kauai By Land, Water & Air: The Garden Isle of Kauai is the perfect getaway for those wanting to enjoy the peace and quiet of Hawaii, and for those client’s wanting to see what else the island has to offer, the Best of Kauai combo is a great choice. Not only will they get to fly high up in the sky and enjoy views like no other, but they will also take a river cruise, and enjoy a sightseeing your on a privately chartered vehicle as well.
Journey to Japan & Beyond
When visiting Japan, Korea or Thailand, why have your clients simply see the surface of these amazing countries, when they can delve into a world filled with luxury, opulence, and elegance. Whether it is a visit to see the many cultural wonders, dining on delicious cuisine, or simply getting pampered and massaged, there are a plethora of tour and activities that can be experienced.
- Dinner Cruise on a Traditional Yakatabune Pleasure Boat in Tokyo Bay: During the Edo Period, yakatabune boat cruises were a luxury meant strictly for the upperclass. Filled with delicious food and entertainment, these boating trips were the ultimate sign of decadence, and your clients can now experience this Japanese tradition first hand. With free flowing drinks and mouthwatering seasonal delicacies, this will be an evening that they will be sure to rave about upon their return.
- Relax with a Massage & Facial at a Classy Ginza Spa: Frequented by celebrities and those that are “in the know”, Facia Tokyo is the perfect way for your clients to relax and refresh after their flight to Japan. With options for facials, massages or a combination of both, they will walk out with glowing skin and soft muscles. Even better yet, your clients will not have to worry about any language barrier since many of the estheticians are bilingual as well.
- Book Luxury Vacation Packages in Kyoto: Once the capital of Japan, Kyoto is a city steeped in rich history and culture, and your client’s can choose from options that include a private tour around the many popular areas of Kyoto, or a a romantic evening at the Junei Hotel complete with a rose bath and sparkling sake.
- Indulge in Spa Treatments at Seoul’s Banyan Tree Club: The ultimate spa experience awaits for your Korea bound client’s with the Royal Banyan package. With a combination of both Eastern and Western techniques, this incredible pampering experience will leave them in a state of utter bliss.
- Explore Bangkok on a Private Tour with a Professional Photographer: Tell your clients that they can leave their phones tucked away, and simply enjoy the many incredible sights around Bangkok as their very own personal guide and photographer takes to the amazing cultural destinations, and takes incredible photos that will be sure to awe and amaze for years to come.
Embark on a European Expedition
With history and culture dating back thousands of years, the many countries that span across Europe have now become a popular destination for those looking for a vacation steeped in luxury. Your clients can choose from such incredible options should they want to frolic on the sunny shores of Nice, nibble on delectable delights at a high tea in London, or embark on a private tour through Rome. The ultimate European tour and activity options are just a few short clicks away.
- Feel Like Royalty on a Private Tour of the Palace of Versailles: The royal treatment will begin as soon as your clients are picked up from their hotel, and then taken to the former home of Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. They will sweep past the lines with their private guide, and quickly get a taste of the sumptuous lavishness which fills this home of French kings and queens.
- VIP Entry to the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, & Montserrat: This VELTRA Exclusive includes everything that your clients could possibly want while in Barcelona. With pick-up from various hotels, VIP entrance to some of the most popular, and a gourmet lunch at one the area’s finest restaurants, any guest on this tour will be sure to come back with nothing but praise.
- Take a First Class Train Ride with Afternoon Tea & Lake Cruise: Have your client’s escape from the hustle and bustle of London with a first class ticket through the English countryside. It will be like a step back into the days of romance and opulence as they enjoy a ride while having an on-board meal, and then enjoying both afternoon tea, and a cruise on Lake Windermere.
Top Tips & Information
- Upgraded luxury tours will normally have many more amenities and inclusions compared to their standard counterparts, and this makes for a great selling point.
- High-end options will normally have less people on the tours and activities, which in turn will allow your clients to receive more personalized service.
- Many private tours can be customized with advanced notice, and offers the opportunity to create tour options that are specifically tailored for your client.
If you are ever in need of assistance, or have questions about creating a custom tour, please not hesitate to speak with any of our specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you pick and customize the best options for your clients!